Monday, June 25, 2007

One Full Weekend




Well I am a little behind but here are some pictures from two weekends ago and the week following it. Kathryn and I got to go to a huge parade that was in honor of the Queen's Birthday. It was really cool because we got to see the Queen, Prince William, and Prince Charles. After that we went to the British Musuem for the afternoon. We spent at least 4 hours there and we could have spent much more. There was a ton of stuff and it was all really cool. Since then we have spent a lot of time exploring the city. The area down by the London Eye is definitely our favorite.

Work has been going well and I got the chance to spend a few days down in the finance office last week. It was fun and a good change. I got to get some experience in commerical finance which was interesting. Kathryn and I also went to Cambridge this past weekend. I dont have pictures up yet, but will work on that when I get the chance. We had a blast and the weather was surprisingly good. If you are ever over here I would definitely recommend Cambridge. It was perfect for a day trip.

I cant believe I have been here for almost a month. It has been great so far and I look forward to the many adventures that lie ahead. I hope all of you are enjoying your summers. Talk to you soon.
Tyler

2 comments:

sherry mac said...

t-mac -- the spinning of the "eye" wheel is too funny. you and kathryn always come up with the best shots.
you are having way too much fun!! i love you and miss you and will be ready for you to come home.......mom

sherry mac said...

oh and one more thing....thanks for updating your blog -- will be looking forward to the Cambridge pictures.......and PARIS.....and COLEFORD........and ROME.....