Thursday, June 28, 2007
Cambridge and Wicked
Hey everyone. Well I know that I just updated the blog a couple of days ago, but I needed to get these pictures up since they were long over due. Most of the pics are from Cambridge. Kathryn and I went there last weekend. It was awesome. The colleges there look like castles. I can not even imagine what it would be like to go to school there. Plus the town was just a really cool little town in the countryside. We were afraid it was going to rain the whole day we were there, but luckily it held off for us and we got to enjoy most of the day in the sun. The weather was the best when we went punting (the little boats with the guys on the back that push with a stick) on the Cam river through the town. After much discussion, I put down my pride and agreed with Kathryn we should get someone to do it for us. I will just say she was right...it would have been a long boat ride with plenty of "kind" words if I would have tried. Plus after seeing this poor old man fall in the river I was plenty glad to still be in dry clothes. We spent a lot of time walking around and we ate dinner in a cool little pub. So it was a great trip and I definitely recomend it to anyone who is ever over here and looking for a fun day trip from London. And last night we got to go see Wicked. That's right Ms. Julie! It was a lot of fun and we were able to get cheap tickets which made it even more fun. It was really cool though and I would also suggest it to anyone looking for a show with great music and a cool story. Hopefully it will not be the last show we see while we are over here. Well this weekend will be me and Kathryn's one year anniversary so you can be looking forward to those pictures. And for those of you who know what we are doing remember it is a surprise so dont tell her. Hope everyone is doing great. I love you guys and cant wait to see you when I get home.
tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment