Sunday, July 22, 2007
Late Update #1
Ok...so it has been a while since I last updated. So I am going to just start from where I left off. I wont put every picture I have in one slide show though. I will still go ahead and break them up like I would have if I had stayed up to date. Ok so these first ones are from the beginning of July. They start with pictures from me and Kathryn's anniversary dinner. We celebrate our one year anniversary on July 1st. We had dinner on a river boat on the Thames River. It was a lot of fun and really nice. Someone we had great weather also. It had been horrible weather for about a week leading up to that night and the weather continued to be horrible starting again the next day, but somehow it was perfect that night. We had some great food, some great entertainment, and even got to dance some. The next set of pictures is from the awesome trip we took to Paris the next weekend. We had the time of our lives. We definitely could have stayed for a few more days. We were actually surprised at how much we liked the city. We had heard a lot of negative things about going to Paris, and found that none of them were true. We took the Eurostar (train under the Channel) to Paris and as soon as we got there we were off. We went through the Louvre at a pretty rapid pace, but got to see everything we wanted to see. Then we went to a cool little fair they had and went on a great ferris wheel ride that allowed us to see all of the city. Next was a nice walked down the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. Once we got there we were running short on time so we head down the street to the Eiffel Tower to meet up with Fat Tire Bike Tours. The Eiffel Tower was awesome. It was so cool to actually be standing under it. That night we went on an awesome bike tour. Please if you are in Paris check out Fat Tire Bike Tours. They are a company started by Aggies that does amazing bike tours in Paris and the surrounding area (Versailles, Normandy, the countryside). Check them out they are awesome. This was the best thing I did all summer. The next day we didnt have a whole lot of time so we went to a nice musuem with a garden full of sculptures and had a picnic under the Eiffel. We then ran over to see Notre Dame and spent a little more time around the Louvre. Before we knew it, it was time to head back home...or I guess to London. It was an amazing trip. I cant wait to go back some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment