Sunday, July 22, 2007
Late Update #3
The weekend after Paris, Kathryn and I went back to Coleford. I was really looking forward to getting to see my friends again, and I couldnt wait for Kathryn to get to meet them too. It was a great weekend. We took a train out of London on Saturday morning and met up with Andy and Maria and the kids in Warwick. There is a huge castle there, and so we spent the day exploring that. It was a ton of fun and had a lot of cool stuff to see. We then went to Maria's dads house for dinner where we ate a wonderful meal cooked by her stepmom that was made complete by some awesome Baked Alaska. On Sunday we went to church with the family and then had a feast at there house afterwards. My good friends Simon and Katy and there two kids Issac and Imogen, also came over. Like I said we had a huge feast that was awesome. At the end of it, Kathryn was surprised with a birthday cake to celebrate her 20th birthday. It brought back found memories of celebrating my 18th birthday there. It was a lot of fun. Then to burn some of that food off, we took a nice walk in the forest. Even though the weather wasnt the best, it was still beautiful. It is always great to get to go to Coleford, and I hope that I will be back sooner than later. It is hard to stay away when you have such good friend there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment