Sunday, July 22, 2007
Late Update #2
This slide show is going be of the other shows we have gotten the chance to see besides Wicked. Mary Poppins was awesome. I would definitely recomend it. The songs werent as good as Wicked but it was so much fun to go to. There was a lot of audience participation, and the cast looked like they were having a blast performing. Plus is was Mary Poppins in London. We also saw The Merchant of Venice at Shakespeare's Globe Theater. It started off a bit slow, but by the end I was loving it. The acting was great and it was cool to just see a Shakespeare play in the rebuilt Globe. The most recent play we have seen was Fame. The dancing was awesome and the singing was pretty good. So I would say it was an ok show. But the coolest part of it all was that we got to take picture and meet some of the cast after the show. We saw where they were coming out of the theater at the end of the show and ran over to get pictures. They were all really nice especially this one actress from South Africa. She talked to Kathryn and I forever. She also was by far the best cast member and had an AMAZING voice. It has been really cool getting to go the theatre here. We are hoping to go to see The Sound of Music tomorrow night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment